IRNC PI Meeting, October 6, 2011, Washington DC
The IRNC PI meeting was held in Washington DC on October 6, 2011.
The meeting began at 9am at the NSF in Stafford 2 Room 585. During the meeting the IRNC investigators outlined accomplishments for Year 1 of the program and plans for Year 2.
Download a copy of the workshop agenda.
View/download the meeting presentations:
- Eric Boyd - IRIS and DyGIR
- Kimberly Claffy - Sustainable data-handling and analysis methodologies for the IRNC networks (pdf)
- Greg Cole - GLORIAD Update (ppt)
- Thomas DeFanti - TransLight/StarLight
- Julio Ibarra - Americas Lightpaths (AmLight) Project Update
- David Lassner - Update of the TransLight/Pacific Wave IRNC ProNet Project (ppt)
- Dale Smith - Cultivating the International Research and Education Network Fabric: An Essential Underpinning of Cyberinfrastructure (ppt)
- James G. Williams - ACE Update One Year On... (pptx)
- James G. Williams - TP3 One Year On... (pptx)
- Lixia Zhang - 6Watch: Gauging the Global Rollout of IPv6 (version 2) (ppt)